Who is the Happy Lil' Homemaker?
Get my emails!
Blogs I Love...
The HLH Store
The Healthy Lil Homemaker
Homeschooling Reference Guide
Search This Blog
Nov 10, 2010
Best bathtub cleaning tip of the day:
PS, I am so glad I have so many of these written down in my household tips binder. :)
1. Wash the tub using half-a-cap of dish washing liquid and a cotton rag. Drain and rinse the tub with cool water.
2. Tackle a stubborn ring with a paste made of cream of tartar and hydrogen peroxide. Apply the paste to the ring, let dry, then remove off with a cotton rag. The ring should wipe away completely.
3. Treat any rust stains by rubbing with a paste of lemon juice and boric acid powder commonly known as Borax.
4. Remove smudges and films on chrome bathtub fixtures with dry kitchen flour applied to a dry cotton cloth. Rub clean. Gleaming fixtures adds to the sparkling effect of a shining tub.
5. Dry the tub completely and buff to a shine. A ball made of recycled nylon stockings is an effective tool. Work the dry surface of the tub in shall circles. Rub hard to bring out the gleam.
The Happy Lil' Homemaker
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)